Liberon Wood Oils
Liberon Have produced quality Wood oils for all types of interior woodwork and furniture. This is ideal for wood restoration for interior and exterior projects and works perfectly as furniture oil.
Our range includes –
• Liberon Finishing Oil – 1 Litre
• Liberon Teak Oil with UV Filter – 1 Litre
• Liberon Superior Danish Oil – 1 Litre
• Liberon Pure Tung Oil – 1 Litre
• Liberon Boiled Linseed Oil – 1 Litre
• Liberon Raw Linseed Oil – 1 Litre
FREE P&P UK MAINLAND
• Liberon Finishing Oil is for use on all interior woods and furniture. It is used to nourish and enhance the natural colour of the wood and it is suitable for use in the kitchen or bathroom as it is a water resistant.
• Liberon Teak Oil is a blend of pure, high quality Tung oil and Linseed oil mix. This nourishes, protects and enhances the natural beauty of the wood especially on exotic oily hardwoods like Teak and Rosewood. It also comes with UV filters for protection against fading from sunlight so can also be used on exterior garden furniture.
• Liberon Superior Danish Oil is a blend of pure, high quality Tung oil and natural oils that feed, enhance and protect woods. It can be used on hard or soft woods along with interior or exterior use. It is water, heat and alcohol resistant so is ideal for indoor or outdoor furniture.
• Liberon Pure Tung Oil is a quality pure and natural, non-toxic oil for wood care. It can be used on interior or exterior use as it is highly resistant to water, alcohol and food acids. It provides a long-lasting matt finish.
• Liberon Boiled Linseed Oil is used to give a mellow finish; it restores and enhances the natural wood. It is ideal on new or bare interior as a traditional sealer before waxing.
• Liberon Raw Linseed Oil is a traditional lubricant in used in French polishing. It can also be used for nourishing and protecting exterior woods on hardwood along with oiling cricket bats etc.