Liberon French Polish
Liberon French Polish is made from quality Shellac, ideal for interior wood and antique furniture. We offer all types of French polish used successfully by furniture restorers to produce a quality finish. Liberon French Polish can be applied with a French Polishing Mop or with a polishing rubber.
Our range includes –
- Liberon Special Pale French Polish – 250ml
- Liberon Button Polish – 250ml
- Liberon Garnet Polish – 250ml
- Liberon Black Polish – 250ml
FREE P&P UK MAINLAND
- Liberon Special Pale French Polish is a transparent Polish that is made from the finest pale de-waxed shellac. It is ideal for lighter colour woods if you want to enhance the existing natural colour and grain.
- Liberon Button Polish is a traditional, high quality Polish that is golden brown in colour. This is mostly used on traditional antique furniture as it creates warmth to the finish.
- Liberon Garnet Polish is a high quality; dark brown stained Shellac French Polish that is used to create an aged effect on woods and antique furniture. It helps to darken the wood and hide the grain.
- Liberon Black Polish is a black-stained, high quality French Polish that is used to ebonise wood. It produces an opaque, jet black finish.